Longé Magazine competition offered by the Longé Expo gives designers a change to win a package of $10,000 in Prizes. At La’moo Designs owned by Bertha Angelo-Lambert was one of the 2013 Connecticut Fashion Week by Longé winners, alongside Mark Anthony Scott. As the packaged had to share between the two designers, here is what La’moo Designs won.
- Full designed and integrated e-commerce website valued over $3,500 dollars developed by the sponsorship of the Mastercopy Inc. design team.
- Domain Name Registration (www.designsbylamoo.com)
- One year free hosting
- Customer Relationship Platform (CRM)
- Mobile Ready
- 12 Months Search Engine Submittal
- 3 Months Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
i. 1000 likes to designer’s like page
ii. Announcement on all Longe Magazine 42 Social Media
- Advertised for one year on Longeexpo.com and Longemagazine.com
- 4+ Page Spread in Longe Magazine 2014 first Quarter issue. A spread valued over $3,000 Dollars
- $75 Fabric Gift Card.
The intense competitions provide feedback from real-world experts and link the next generation of top-tier talent with potential in their respective industry.
"As we near the fourth year of this competition, the level of talent participating continues to grow exponentially – and this year is no exception," said Ms. Terrelonge, CMO of Longe Magazine. "The participants of Longé Expo represent the future of our industry in business, fashion, and entertainment. In addition, based on the high-caliber, I’d say the future of our industry is bright. It pleases me to see the great work La’moo Designs has; she has been one of the few whom actually followed up, and get this great package, that gives a head start on her company's store front."
"While expos and awards are important, the most valuable part of the Longé Expo experience is the interaction of business like individuals with middle-market professionals," said Ms.Terrelonge. "Longé Expo teams are proud to invest in the growth and development of the next generation of business, fashion, and entertainment professionals."
Complete case study will be posted soon. The case study will show the steps of packages and progress from an e-commerce point of view.
- Get Discount on Fashion Week Ticket w/ Groupon
- Fashion Week in Houston September 15-18, 2016
- Tolulope Ajide House of Styles as the 2014 Atlanta Fashion Week by Longe Winner
- Atlanta Fashion Week 2014 by Longé INTERNATIONAL FASHION SHOWCASE FEAUTURING DESIGNERS, TELEVISION PERSONALITIES, AND MUSICIANS
- Kids Showcase Latest Trends at petitePARADE; London Fog To Unveil First Designer Collection