Tune in Online at longefm.com or WNLK/ WTSC AM for the Launch for "Longe FM". Radio. The Show will provide information on Business, Fashion, and Entertainment.
A selected few will be at the Radio Station at the Live Stream! Are you that one?
SUBMIT, SUBMIT, SUBMIT TODAY!!!
- Businesses/Designers Submit the following:
Contact personCompany Information
*(The Chosen Business/Designer will receive an interview)
- Musicians: Submit the following:
Link to .mp3 download (Radio Edit only)
Social media (website if you have one)
*(The Chosen musician will also receive an interview).
Tune in on June 5th to hear Ms.T and Shani potential talk about your business, designs or music.
About the radio station:
The overall goal of the program provides useful information for the audience that is interested in business, fashion, entertainment and their community. The show will also provide guest appearance by experts/guru on the particular topics.
- Station: WNLK, WTSC, and Longefm.com
- Time: Tuesday at 5 pm
- Age: 25+ (Individual that drivers and likely to listen to radio via car or internet)
Get Spotlighted on NY, NJ, & CT Radio Show! (In The Longe Show)
WLNK & WSTC Covers what is know as the “Tri-state Area” in the United States and one of the biggest markets in the country. New York (NY), New Jersey(NJ) and Connecticut (CT) is the prime locations for anyone that wants to increase their clientele, listenership for music and other promotional opportunities. Any and Everyone can listen to “In The Longe” program that covers Business, Fashion and Entertainment via Internet (longefm.com) or mobile app.
WNLK & WSTC Broadcast 365 days a year. Based in Connecticut with a dominant online presence. “In The Longe” focus program is a voice for businesses, Fashionista, Musician, social groups & organization to be spotlighted w/ Ms.T a Guru in the Media World! Ranging from 10 minute plus interviews & AD’s running from 2-8 weeks depending on the package of choice.
Benefits of Promo w/ WNLK:
- Connect with new clients
- Mobility: Reach client closest to point of sale.
- Market Coverage: 96% of the US listens to the radio.
- Primary News Source: stress urgency…Reach customers first!
- Flexibility: Radio flexibility provides latest developments.
- Intrusiveness: becomes a part of the customers’ lives. Get calls!
- Theater of the Mind: People envision their favorite in the “mind’s eye.”
- Accessibility: keeps pace with busy, active lifestyles. at home, work, in the car & more
- Uncluttered Airtime: commercial remains adjacent to competitors’.
- Economy: Radio is a cost-effective medium.
- Daytime Power 2400 Watts
- Unlimited Antenna Mode
- FCC Certified station
You can Get Spotlighted with us:
15 Mins Interview
2-6 Weeks Ad Campaign
30-90 Sec promo creation
Social Media Blast
Article on magazine website!
contact: Longemagazine "at" gmail.com